JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. is looking for an Environmental Coordinator/Manager to help grow its Environmental Site Assessment Division. The successful candidate will have a strong site assessment and remediation background with knowledge of current environmental regulations in Alberta. This position will also require a strong business development background, and the ability to help maintain existing clients and acquire new clients.
- Provide day-to-day technical advice, expertise and direction to clients
- Business Development and client acquisition
- Conduct Phase I, Phase II, due diligence and risk assessments
- Conduct Environmental Compliance Audits
- Coordination of soil and groundwater remediation programs
- Report writing and technical review
- Perform as an integral team member at JADA Solutions and focus on creating innovative and practical solutions to address a wide variety of environmental concerns
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and
- Proven team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality work with tight schedules
- Strong site assessment and remediation background with knowledge of current environmental regulations in Alberta
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel as required by clients
- Ability to work weekends and evenings when required
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Environmental Sciences with 5-10 years work experience in associated fields.
- Registered (or eligible for registration) as a professional with APEGA (P.Eng, or P.Geo), ASPB (P. Bio), AIA (P.Ag, R.T. Ag), or ASET (P. Tech).
- Experience in the following areas an asset;
- Phase 1 and 2 site assessments
- Risk assessments and Environmental Compliance Auditing
- Groundwater, soil monitoring and sampling techniques, soil descriptions and terminology, and quality assurance / quality control process
- Designated substances and hazardous materials